Allah Muhammad
izzati pink worldღ
Pink world owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

Assalamualaikum! Hope you like my blog! Ctrl w if you hate it. Thanks for coming❤
ღIzzati pink worldღ


Owner
Izzati Sarafina Hanis Noorhazerin
19 Jun 2002
Penang ja
Pink forever! Don't make me angry!
Act like a lady, think like a boss
Saya kat sini

RULES

use nice words
Request? Of course you can!
can ask anything about my blog
Please register! So, I can blogwalking to your blog too
No spam here!
Ask for exchange link? Also can!

Kalau dah lama jenguk tu, jangan lupa solat!
Memories

Secret box♥



Pink's menu!!

Pinky world


Navigation
Izzati's novels Izzati's novelistar tips! Izzati's rules

About the author!




Hi! Let's know about me! (if you want)

 Izzati Sarafina Hanis bt Noorhazerin
 19 June 2002
 Penang
 Islam
 Sekolah kebangsaan dato kramat! (primary school)
 Sekolah menengah kebangsaan abdullah munshi! (secondary school)
 Act like a lady, think like a boss
Want to be a syariah lawyer/teacher

I love...     

Allah SWT
Rasulullah SAW!
 Mama
 Abah
 My other family!
 Nice friends and teacher!
 Pink
sakura's flower
 Strawberry (Always strawberry! No matter the type of dessert or drink but must be strawberry!)
Poor people
Animal
Anime
 Star
 Reading
Writing
Alone
Rainy and midnight(Because in midnight have many shiny star! Not everyday!)
Cooking
 Bass sound!image

I hate...

Bully head
Diva
Copycats
Like pointing
Showboat
Kpop(but i do not care if you like kpop! This is me, and that is you!)
Slanderers
 Make up and fashion!

I scare with...

Allah SWT!
When the lizards are jumping!
 Clown
Blood

I sad with...

 poor people
 civilian victim of war


I don't care...

 what people want to traduce about me! I do not care about the other who is not important to myself! I will be myself and stand by my lifestyle! But, I will be nice and do not care if you want to become friends with me! Please don't make me angry and be courteous!

I start be a blogger and the reasons why are...

 I start be a blogger since 31 October 2015! That time I was only 13 years old!
 The reasons why I want to be a blogger because I think, be a blogger very interesting!




 I  ISLAM!        

Label: