Allah Muhammad
izzati pink worldღ
Pink world owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

❤Assalamualaikum! Welcome to my pink world! Ctrl w if you hate it. Please be happy and keep smiling!❤
ღIzzati pink worldღ


Owner
Izzati Sarafina Hanis Noorhazerin
19 Jun 2002
Penang ja
Pink forever!
Act like a lady, think like a boss
Saya kat sini

RULES

use nice words
Request? Of course you can!
can ask anything about my blog
Please register! So, I can blogwalking to your blog too
No spam here!
Ask for exchange link? Also can!

Kalau dah lama jenguk tu, jangan lupa solat!
Memories

Secret box♥



Pink's menu!!

Pinky world


Navigation
Izzati's novels Izzati's novelistar tips! Izzati's rules

Long time!!



 Hello! Wow, how long I leave my blog and now I return with the new themes! Okay, nothing changes but where is Sakura Haruno? Exactly, I changed her and put Mirai Kuriyama as my theme in this blog now.

 Why? Because I think that Mirai Kuriyama also cute and pretty. So, I choose Mirai as my blog's theme! It is cute? Never mind! It's up too you to say cute or not.

 How about today? Did everyone fasting? I hope yes! Hungry? Sure right? But, we as a muslim must fasting!

 I don't has an ideal to write entry right now! Oh, did you see Spongebob Squarepant gif image that I put just now??? Actually, it was my favorite cartoon! Do you know? I really love to watch spongebob! It was really funny.

 Besides anime, I like to watch Danny Phantom, Dora The Explorer, Go Diego Go, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Tom and Jerry, CatDog, Spongebob Squarepants, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Penguin Of Madagascar and more! But the cartoon that I list out was my favorite!

 I think that it was not important. But I just want to tell you. :p

 So, I will stop writing right now. I do not know what I want to write! Assalamualaikum and Salam Ramadhan! :)